Welcome to the Four Seasons Food (FSF) Blog Challenge, a new event co-hosted by myself and Anneli from Delicieux, where we will challenge you to cook something that fits the monthly theme.
This challenge is born out of our love of seasonality and all the interesting kinds of dishes that each season inspires us to make. Meals can be motivated by the time of year as much as the ingredients available so this challenge is broad and will include specific types of meals and dishes as themes.
Not only that but a winning recipe will be chosen each month by a guest judge and the winner will be able to feature a ‘Winners Badge’ on their recipe page. This badge will link direct to a Winners Gallery on both Delicieux and Chez Foti where a link to each winning recipe will live.
We hope that you will be energized to enter and by doing so, meet some other great bloggers out there and get your recipes seen by a wider audience. Above all else, blog challenges should be fun so we insist that we all have some!
The Guidelines To Enter:
• Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
• You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like
• You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we will happily post out to you
• Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
• Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo.
• Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
• All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
AUGUST: Summer Puddings