Wow. And wow again!. When Anneli and I concocted our little plan to start a new blog challenge we weren’t too sure we’d get many entries. Well I can happily report back we’ve been overwhelmed by each of the 53 entries we received! A bit of a success eh? Thanks so much to all you lovely folk who entered Four Seasons Food, we’ve literally been blown away by your support. And a huge thank you to (award-winning!) Anneli herself for her wonderful hosting, her epic round-up and winner announcement can be seen here.
So after the success of our first month it is with great delight I get to open and host our second summer event: Barbecues and Barbecue Side Dishes. Just cook and blog something that fits this theme, following the guidelines below. As I haven’t managed to successfully set up a Linky Tool on my site all entries this month are via email, details below.
This month we’re offering another prize, the aptly chosen Pitt Cue Co. Cookbook: Barbecue Recipes and Slow Cooked Meat from the Acclaimed London Restaurant. I’ve heard lots of good things about the restaurant, so I’m sure the book will be full of tasty offerings too.
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, we’ll happily post out any prizes.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Email details of your post to myself: email@example.com. Please include the recipe title, the URL and the photo you’d like to show.
- Include a link to Delicieux & Chez Foti on each entry
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also. (See below for the code which includes a link back to Delicieux & Chez Foti within it so it is all you should need)
- Please Tweet your entries (if you’re on Twitter that is!) using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@ChezFoti and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Chez Foti Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
I’m so excited to see what delicious barbecue dishes you’ll come up with. Have fun everyone, and here’s to a barbecue summer!
Please use the following code to display the badge and the links to our two websites:
<!– start link script –>
<img src=”http://www.delicieux.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fsf-summer.gif” alt=”Four Seasons Food” width=”215″ height=”173″ /><p>Four Seasons Food hosted by <a href=”http://www.delicieux.eu”>Delicieux</a> and <a href=”http://www.chezfoti.com”>Chezfoti</a></p>
<!– end link script –>
Four Seasons Food hosted by Delicieux and Chezfoti
July BBQ entries:
July 1st, 2013 at 12:42 pm
Great stuff Lou! Hopefully we will have lots for this month too! Just finished the round up and am awaiting news on who has won. However, on my last count I have 53 entries….am I missing one somewhere? xxx
July 1st, 2013 at 1:32 pm
Oops, just had a re-count adding the Twitter ones that came in on the last day – thought there were 4 additionals not 3. 53 it is…don’t panic! Shall amend.
July 1st, 2013 at 2:51 pm
Yay!! Congratulations on a very successful first FSF!! Working on entry.
July 1st, 2013 at 3:18 pm
Oh thank you! We were so amazed, honestly didn’t think we’d have many entries to start with! Can’t wait to see yours. Bet it’s fab barbie weather in NY?
July 1st, 2013 at 4:54 pm
looking forward to entering this month 🙂
July 1st, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Oh please do!
July 1st, 2013 at 5:56 pm
I’ve emailed this to a friend who is a big BBQ foodie. Thank you!
July 1st, 2013 at 7:36 pm
July 2nd, 2013 at 3:39 pm
I’m off to go check out June’s roundup, but I’m so excited for July’s challenge! I’ve already got something in mind and can’t wait to share… I’ll shoot you an email as soon as it’s up. I’m so pleased you had a successful start – that’s so encouraging! It’s a pleasure to be a part…
July 2nd, 2013 at 7:21 pm
Oh please do enter Mark! Just about to send an email to you as well, in reply to yours from last week. It’s been a busy week!.
July 4th, 2013 at 10:09 am
Lovely Idea and I am sorry I missed last month’s start Louisa. I shall definitely have to create something for this month 🙂
July 4th, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Oh please do enter! I’ll look forward to your entry 🙂
July 4th, 2013 at 1:01 pm
…and I also meant to say, looking forward to meeting you tomorrow at FBC!! Saw you and Laura were going!
July 9th, 2013 at 1:06 pm
[…] it is a very seasonal salad suitable for a BBQ, I am also entering it into Lou and Anneli’s Four Seasons Food challenge too – where the theme this month is […]
July 9th, 2013 at 1:08 pm
I have an entry but I cannot see where the link is! Karen xxx
July 9th, 2013 at 1:25 pm
Ahr sorry, it’s by email only as I can’t ever manage a linky tool on my site! firstname.lastname@example.org
July 9th, 2013 at 9:21 pm
Thanks for adding it Lou!
July 10th, 2013 at 9:16 am
Thanks for accepting my entry . Thanks for visting my space and leaving your comment. The kebabs were fantastic and i am making it frequently these days
July 10th, 2013 at 9:32 am
Oh lovely, I’m definitely going to follow your recipe! Sorry it took me so long to add your entry, I was away for the w’end!
July 25th, 2013 at 3:32 pm
ANOTHER entry for you Lou darlink! Karen xxx
July 25th, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Thanks so much Karen! It’s on now, lovely recipe…so going to look into buying barbie rubs now 🙂
July 25th, 2013 at 3:36 pm
[…] the theme for Lou and Anneli’s Four Seasons Food Challenge is the BARBECUE this […]
July 25th, 2013 at 3:37 pm
Tweeted too! Karen xx