Wow. And wow again!. When Anneli and I concocted our little plan to start a new blog challenge we weren’t too sure we’d get many entries. Well I can happily report back we’ve been overwhelmed by each of the 53 entries we received! A bit of a success eh? Thanks so much to all you lovely folk who entered Four Seasons Food, we’ve literally been blown away by your support. And a huge thank you to (award-winning!) Anneli herself for her wonderful hosting, her epic round-up and winner announcement can be seen here.
So after the success of our first month it is with great delight I get to open and host our second summer event: Barbecues and Barbecue Side Dishes. Just cook and blog something that fits this theme, following the guidelines below. As I haven’t managed to successfully set up a Linky Tool on my site all entries this month are via email, details below.
This month we’re offering another prize, the aptly chosen Pitt Cue Co. Cookbook: Barbecue Recipes and Slow Cooked Meat from the Acclaimed London Restaurant. I’ve heard lots of good things about the restaurant, so I’m sure the book will be full of tasty offerings too.
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, we’ll happily post out any prizes.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Email details of your post to myself: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the recipe title, the URL and the photo you’d like to show.
- Include a link to Delicieux & Chez Foti on each entry
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also. (See below for the code which includes a link back to Delicieux & Chez Foti within it so it is all you should need)
- Please Tweet your entries (if you’re on Twitter that is!) using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@ChezFoti and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Chez Foti Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
I’m so excited to see what delicious barbecue dishes you’ll come up with. Have fun everyone, and here’s to a barbecue summer!
Please use the following code to display the badge and the links to our two websites:
<!– start link script –>
<img src=”http://www.delicieux.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fsf-summer.gif” alt=”Four Seasons Food” width=”215″ height=”173″ /><p>Four Seasons Food hosted by <a href=”http://www.delicieux.eu”>Delicieux</a> and <a href=”http://www.chezfoti.com”>Chezfoti</a></p>
<!– end link script –>
July BBQ entries: